Learn how to troubleshoot common migration failures and errors through MigrationWiz. Attend this webinar and learn tips to help your migrations run smooth, every time.
Presenter: Lauren Brunson, Sr. Technology Strategist
Duration: 17 minutes
Learn how to troubleshoot errors like:
- The migration has failed because the source or destination endpoint failed to respond.
- The server cannot service this request right now.
- The request failed. The remote server returned an error: “(404) Not Found.”
- Your migration failed checking credentials:
- The SMTP address has no mailbox associated with it.
- The request failed. Unable to connect to the remote server.
- The account does not have permissions to impersonate the requested user. Error: “ErrorImpersonateUserDenied.”
- Http POST request to 'autodiscover-s.outlook.com' failed- 401 Unauthorized.
- The specified object was not found in the store. The process failed to get the correct properties. Error: “ErrorItemNotFound.”