[Campaign-in-a-Box] Exchange Server 2010 End of Support
Build education and interest around what end of Exchange Server 2010 support means and the need to migrate with this 30-day campaign-in-a-box including:
- How-to instructions: Introduction to the campaign assets and marketing strategy
- Selling Battlecard: Scoping questions, migration options comparison, talking points, and more
- Sample calendar: Campaign schedule doubles as a content calendar template
- Datasheet/blog content: Let your customers know why they need to migrate off Exchange 2010
- Social media posts: Expand your reach with social posts for the life of the campaign
- Email templates: Share resources and include a direct call to action to continue the conversation
It’s critical organizations move to Exchange Online/Office 365 and off Exchange Server 2010. We want you to capture that business, so we’ve built you a campaign-in-a-box to bring those projects in to your business.
Use this campaign to build interest, then use MigrationWiz® to:
- Upgrade to Exchange Online/Office 365 or
- Upgrade to Exchange 2016/2019
Brought to you by BitTitan®. Helping you be your customer's trusted IT service provider.